How to grade assignments?
You can grade assignments in two ways:
For the first option, follow the steps:
- Click the assignment you have added.
- A new page will open, and click "View/grade all submissions" button on the page.
- A list of students with their names, ID numbers, status of submission, submitted assignments and, if applicable, submitted grade and feedbacks will appear.
- To grade an assignment, you need to click the box with "OK" sign on it in the "Grade" column.
- Enter the grade in "Grade out of" section for the selected person.
- If you wish, you can enter your feedbacks in "Feedback comments section.
- Click "Save changes" to finish grading.
For the second option, follow the steps:
- Click "Grades" from "Course Administration" section on the left side of the page.
- A list with the names of the students, grade items and the grades you previously entered (if applicable) will appear.
- Click "Turn editing on".
- Empty squares will appear in the column of your assignment.
- Enter your grades in these squares.
- Click "Save changes" button.